SPRING registration Will be open wednesday November 15th at 10:00am
check out our spring line up by clicking the button below!!
NOT FAMILIAR WITH BIG FISH?
HERE ARE FIVE FUN FACTS ABOUT OUR UPCOMING FALL TEEN SHOW!
1. It starred Norbert Leo Butz when it opened on Broadway. He is best known for Fiero in Wicked and Freddie in Dirty Rotten Scoundrels.
2. It was nominated for the Drama Desk Award for Outstanding Music in 2014.
3. It is opening in the West End starring Kelsey Grammer in November 2017.
4. There are three different versions of the musical. The original Broadway show, the high school version, and a 12 chair production with only 12 actors playing all the roles!
5. And the most exciting for Wildfish is........ Big Fish made it's Houston premiere last summer at Stages Theater, starring the incomparable Kregg Dailey as Edward Bloom. Kregg will be bringing his talent and expertise with this amazing material to the Middle School/High School Audition Class as the Director of the Wildfish production!
Middle School Non-Audition Class rehearses Sundays 12:00-3:00pm
We encourage those with extra experience to audition for the Sunday evening class.
Middle school/ High school Audition class rehearses Sundays 6:00-9:00pm
AUDITIONS: Sunday, August 20th
(Once you have registered for the audition you will be contacted to schedule a specific time on the 20th)
REGISTRATION FOR ALL FALL CLASSES IS OPEN
MAKE SURE YOU ARE ON OUR MAILING LIST SO YOU GET
THE LATEST CLASS NEWS RIGHT TO YOUR MAILBOX
Wildfish Theatre is a non-profit children's theatre located in the Houston Galleria area to provide children the opportunity to hone a sense of leadership, discipline, self worth and confidence through the challenge of rehearsal and live performance. We produce a broad range of theatrical presentations of the highest possible quality while nurturing and developing the talents of young performers. Wildfish proudly demonstrates a healthy, cooperative business environment for the purpose of enriching the community theatre of Houston as well as Wildfish Theatre for the benefit of young performers and citizens.